15 May 2009

Do it... To it.

Right. So here's the deal... if you didn't know this about me before, it's time you heard about it - I like me some punkrockmusic.

And it was just on a lark, a fluke, a happenstance, that this morning I switched the radio station away from the news and to a music station with annoying drive-time radio, hoping against hope for something new. But I was rewarded with the old. The old and good. And new.

Pennywise is coming to town.

There's a bunch of hardcore punk out there that doesn't grab me. And we won't talk about that. But every now and then, I need some Minor Threat. And Bad Religion goes well most of the time, but if you've heard 3 songs, you've heard 'em all.

Pennywise, they just have that thing.

Goodness. Get me some.

1 comment:

Sean Hickey said...

Pennywise, eh? I think I better check it out. Lately, been lots of Social Distortion fur me.