07 May 2013

Put yourself in their shoes...

(Caveat: this all work productivity/career related)
There are times when one (me) loses sight of where one is. And suddenly look up to find myself at a point where I look around and think "what do I do now? What was I supposed to be doing? What am I supposed to be doing next?"  Usually this after an extended period of one topic/task, or in some cases, bouncing frantically from one to the next.

So the thought comes "ok, now what?"

I've come to the resolution that the correct response to this situation is to

--------------------

Bwaaahahaha!  Funny thing, I found this as a draft.  And now I can't remember what the hell I meant to say.

Obviously, I was interrupted, either by something, someone, or myself.  It just seems so... meta... for a post about distraction to have been interrupted by distraction.

It's elephants all the way down...

No comments: