25 May 2007

road trip...

Haven't been out of town in a while (ok, a couple weeks). The summer has a finite duration. I, like all living organisms, will eventually die.

Put all of those things together, and the appropriate action is to hit the road and see more of the world now, while I can. I went to Minneapolis-St. Paul to visit with Fred and Mona about a year ago, so how 'bout going there again? Go riding the hilly bits with Fred before going out to Cali for Death Ride.

Sounds like a plan. I'm a-lookin' forward to it.

Now, all I've got to do is hope Matthew and Sandra bought a similar house out in Portland (similar in that they're enlisting manslaves to lift and tote and scrape paint and move furniture and such) so that I can have an excuse to road trip out that way and fuss around in Portland.

3 comments:

Zoe the Wonder Dog said...

Yes, but are you excited?

biscodo said...

Don'cha know? "a-lookin' forward to it" is idiot-speak for "dude, I'm like, totally stoked"
[translated from surfer. - Ed.]

Zoe the Wonder Dog said...

No, sorry, I don't speak idiot. Maybe you 20 hours in the car will be enough time for you to teach me.