17 November 2006

between a rock and a... verbose place

After buying groceries at Busch's, I stopped by the new toy store a couple doors down. A small place, packed with games of a learning nature and interactive electronic gaming stations (clearly a business started by child development professionals?). This'd be the same place where I happened to have a lovely time chatting with a really really cute saleswoman with the auburn hair and the blue eyes, and I can honestly say that I was really kind of hoping that I'd happen to run into her again. Alas, no love connection was made tonight, but that wasn't my mission. After getting soundly spanked playing Boggle the other week over at Laura & Pete's, I'm thinking some magnetic poetry might be just the right thing for my ailing brain.

So after I picked up some magnetic poetry, I remembered from summer one of those coolest damn things in garden accessories:
Poetry Stones. How cool is that? Now it CAN be written in stone. Get your deluxe starter kit for only $49.95 . I just wish I had a garden to put them in.

No comments: