15 November 2006

circular shock

Ever have one of those moments - you're in a room by yourself, no one else around, something you see startles you so much you go "wahh!" and then look around to see if anyone saw you do that? (even though there's nobody around)

Today it was the circular connection... starting with a friend's post that lead to another, and then another and another until I'm out on the coast and reading DJMermaid who used to be poly and now isn't (why would that matter? relates to new nifty friends I'll tell you about some other time...) and then there's a cool add-on thingie called iLoupe which turns a digital camera into a portable field microscope, and how cool is that? And I just so happen to HAVE a Canon SD600, so where can I get the rest of the stuff? Oh, it's made by Aven, Inc. ... which just happens to be about 1-2 miles from... well from right here. I've ridden past there a dozen times and have totally meant to go in to check them out... and then here it is, a blog loop (a bloop?) that takes me out 2000 miles and back, right into my own backyard. For some reason it was incredibly shocking, thus... the outburst.

No comments: