08 January 2007

two, too, too.... and to

Two weekends... of significance.

Too much overthinking.
Too much time on any one thing.
Too little variety.
Too few outlets to vent bad air properly/safely.
Too much overanalysis and navel-gazing.

Maybe simple is the easier path through complexity. Trying to watch how all the dozens of other plates are spinning leads to disaster. Focusing on what I want/need/can get, is plenty... to just keep my own couple of plates spinning.

Probably goes against my curious nature, but something to try. A toast: to trying on a cloak of simplicity and wearing it around for a while.


(Yes, I'm probably cryptic here. Don't take it the wrong way, it's just that not all things share well in every medium.)

2 comments:

Zoe the Wonder Dog said...

"kindness is not something exlusive to one or two or three people in the world."

-or so says one of the napkins, at least.

Anonymous said...

wow. I can totally relate to what your sayin'. well put. both of ya.

~S